Poll Location: Oakland Town Hall N4450 County Road A, Cambridge WI 53523
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
There are two elections in 2023:
- Spring Primary - February 21, 2023
- Spring General - April 4, 2023
To check the status or request absentee ballot, register online, request an absentee ballot online, check your registration, see a sample ballot or see your voter history visit My Vote Wisconsin at the link below:
- visit: https://myvote.wi.gov/
Requesting an Absentee Ballot:
- Online: visit https://myvote.wi.gov/ (easiest and best with a smart phone)
- By Mail: Submit a copy of the EL-121 (along with a copy of your ID) to the Town Hall and an absentee ballot will be mailed to you
- In Person: In person voting days and hours (at the Town Hall) for the Primary Election and Spring Election are the 2 weeks prior to election day during normal business hours EXCEPT for the Friday before the election when the hours are from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. There is NO in person voting the Monday before the election.
***Absentee voting does not take place on Saturdays, Sundays or the Monday before an election***.
GAB-131 Voter Registration Application (include Proof of Residence and copy of Photo ID)
- Online: visit https://myvote.wi.gov/ (easiest with a smart phone)
- Voter Registration Form (also a fillable PDF form): EL-131
If you have any questions please contact the Town Office so we can help you!
Dropbox at the Town Hall
You must mail OR hand deliver your absentee ballots to the clerk's office. A Waukesha County court ruled earlier this year that drop boxes are not allowed.