Poll Location: Oakland Town Hall N4450 County Road A, Cambridge WI 53523
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
There are two elections in 2021:
- Spring Primary - February 16, 2021
- Spring General - April 6, 2021
To check the status or request absentee ballot, register online, request an absentee ballot online, check your registration, see a sample ballot or see your voter history visit My Vote Wisconsin at the link below:
- visit: https://myvote.wi.gov/
Requesting an Absentee Ballot:
- Online: visit https://myvote.wi.gov/ (easiest and best with a smart phone)
- By Mail: Submit a copy of the EL-121 (along with a copy of your ID) to the Town Hall and an absentee ballot will be mailed to you
- In Person: In person voting days and hours (at the Town Hall) for the April Election are March 23 through April 2 during normal business hours
***Absentee voting does not take place on Saturdays, Sundays or the Monday before an election***.
GAB-131 Voter Registration Application (include Proof of Residence and copy of Photo ID)
- Online: visit https://myvote.wi.gov/ (easiest with a smart phone)
- Voter Registration Form (also a fillable PDF form): EL-131
If you have any questions please contact the Town Office so we can help you!
Dropbox at the Town Hall
Did you know there is a secure dropbox connected to the Town Hall? It's been here for years, so if you'd like to drop your ballot off (and not mail it back) you are welcome to do to so! The box is located on the north side of the building, faces out towards the parking lot, is checked daily and is under 24/7 video surveillance. A picture of the drop box is below.