**A PHOTO ID IS NOW REQUIRED TO VOTE**
Poll Location: Oakland Town Hall
N4450 County Road A, Cambridge WI 53523
Voting Day Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Spring Primary – February 20, 2018
- Spring Election – April 3, 2018
- Partisan Primary – August 14, 2018
- Fall General Election – November 6, 2018
If you are the recipient of an absentee or registration mailer, the Town of Oakland Clerk did not send that mailer to you. These mailers may contain errors, political messages, and/or use wording that may confuse you as to your voter status.
Voting by Absentee Ballot:
- By Mail: Make application in writing (EB-121) to the Town of Oakland
- In Person : You may vote in-person absentee at the Town Hall located at N4450 County Road A, Cambridge between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to Noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday. In-person absentee voting begins the 3rd Monday preceding an election and up to 5:00 p.m. the Friday preceding the election. No in-person absentee voting will be done the Saturday, Sunday or Monday preceding an election.
To check the status of your absentee ballot or check your voter history:
- Please visit: https://myvote.wi.gov/
State of Wisconsin Elections Commission (known as the EB)
The State of Wisconsin Elections Commission has the forms available for download on its web site. Below are links to some of the most requested forms.
EB-121 Absentee Ballot Request
- English Absentee Ballot Request: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/EL-121-english
- Spanish Absentee Ballot Request: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/EL-121-spanish
- Hmong Absentee Ballot Request: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-121-hmong
EB-131 Voter Registration Application (include Proof of Residence and copy of Photo ID)
- English Voter Registration Form: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-fillable
- Spanish Voter Registration Form: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-spanish
- Hmong Voter Registration Form: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-hmong-fillable