Poll Location: Oakland Town Hall N4450 County Road A, Cambridge WI 53523
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
There are four (2) elections remaining in 2020:
- Partisan Primary (if necessary) - August 11, 2020
- General and Presidential Election - November 3, 2020
To check the status or request absentee ballot, register online, request an absentee ballot online, check your registration, see a sample ballot or see your voter history visit My Vote Wisconsin at the link below:
- visit: https://myvote.wi.gov/
Voting by Absentee Ballot:
- Online: visit https://myvote.wi.gov/ (easiest with a smart phone)
- By Mail: Submit a copy of the EL-121 to the town Hall (mail or email the form) and an absentee ballot will be sent to you
- In Person : You may vote in person absentee at the Town Hall during normal business hours. In person absentee voting begins when the ballots arrive at the town hall. The town hall will be open until 5:00 p.m. the Friday before each election for voting. Absentee voting does not take place on Saturdays, Sundays or the Monday before an election.
GAB-131 Voter Registration Application (include Proof of Residence and copy of Photo ID)
- Voter Registration Form (also a fillable PDF form): EL-131
If you have any questions please contact the Town Office so we can help you!