***April 2, 2019 Election Update***
For the April 2, 2019 Election there were 57 absentee ballots issued and 50 of them were returned.
Additionally, there were zero provisional ballots issued and zero provisional ballots returned.
Chris Astrella, WCPC
Poll Location: Oakland Town Hall N4450 County Road A, Cambridge WI 53523
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
There is 1 Election in 2019:
- Spring Election – April 2, 2019
Voting by Absentee Ballot:
- By Mail: Submit a copy of the EL-121 to the town Hall (mail or email the form) and an absentee ballot will be sent to you
- In Person : You may vote in person absentee at the Town Hall during normal business hours. In person absentee voting begins when the ballots arrive at the town hall, but at the latest will start on Monday, March 18. The town hall will be open until 5:00 p.m. the Friday before the election (March 29) for voting. Absentee voting does not take place the Saturday, Sunday or Monday before an election.
To check the status or request absentee ballot, check your registration, see a sample ballot or see your voter history visit My Vote Wisconsin at the link below:
- visit: https://myvote.wi.gov/
GAB-121 Absentee Ballot Request
- Absentee Ballot Request (this is a fillable PDF form): EL-121
GAB-131 Voter Registration Application (include Proof of Residence and copy of Photo ID)
- Voter Registration Form (also a fillable PDF form): EL-131
If you have any questions please contact the Town Office so we can help you!