Poll Location: Oakland Town Hall N4450 County Road A, Cambridge WI 53523
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
There are four (4) elections in 2020:
- Spring Primary (if necessary) - February 18, 2020
- Spring Election – April 7, 2019
- Partisan Primary (if necessary) - August 11, 2020
- General and Presidential Election - November 3, 2020
Sample Ballots will be posted here when they are available.
To check the status or request absentee ballot, register online, request an absentee ballot online, check your registration, see a sample ballot or see your voter history visit My Vote Wisconsin at the link below:
- visit: https://myvote.wi.gov/
Voting by Absentee Ballot:
- By Mail: Submit a copy of the EL-121 to the town Hall (mail or email the form) and an absentee ballot will be sent to you
- In Person : You may vote in person absentee at the Town Hall during normal business hours. In person absentee voting begins when the ballots arrive at the town hall. The town hall will be open until 5:00 p.m. the Friday before each election for voting. Absentee voting does not take place the Saturday, Sunday or Monday before an election.
GAB-121 Absentee Ballot Request
- Absentee Ballot Request (this is a fillable PDF form): EL-121
GAB-131 Voter Registration Application (include Proof of Residence and copy of Photo ID)
- Voter Registration Form (also a fillable PDF form): EL-131
If you have any questions please contact the Town Office so we can help you!