Poll Location: Oakland Town Hall N4450 County Road A, Cambridge WI 53523
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
There is one (1) election remaining in 2020:
- General and Presidential Election - November 3, 2020
To check the status or request absentee ballot, register online, request an absentee ballot online, check your registration, see a sample ballot or see your voter history visit My Vote Wisconsin at the link below:
- visit: https://myvote.wi.gov/
Voting by Absentee Ballot:
- Online: visit https://myvote.wi.gov/ (easiest and best with a smart phone)
- By Mail: Submit a copy of the EL-121 to the town Hall (mail or email the form) and an absentee ballot will be mailed to you
- In Person: In person voting days and hours (at the Town Hall) for the November Election are listed below
- October 20 through 22: 9am to 3pm
- October 23: 9am to Noon
- October 26 through 29: 9am to 3pm
- October 30: 9am to 5pm
***Absentee voting does not take place on Saturdays, Sundays or the Monday before an election***.
GAB-131 Voter Registration Application (include Proof of Residence and copy of Photo ID)
- Online: visit https://myvote.wi.gov/ (easiest with a smart phone)
- Voter Registration Form (also a fillable PDF form): EL-131
If you have any questions please contact the Town Office so we can help you!
Dropbox at the Town Hall
Did you know there is a secure dropbox connected to the Town Hall? It's been here for years, so if you'd like to drop your ballot off (and not mail it back) you are welcome to do to so! The box is located on the north side of the building, faces out towards the parking lot, is checked daily and is under 24/7 video surveillance. A picture of the drop box is below.