Photo ID is required to vote (with limited exceptions)
Poll Location: N4450 County Road A, Cambridge WI 53523
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Election in 2019:
- Spring Election – April 4, 2019
Voting by Absentee Ballot:
- By Mail: Submit a copy of the EL-121 to the town Hall (mail or email the form) and an absentee ballot will be sent to you
- In Person : You may vote in person absentee at the Town Hall during normal business hours. In person absentee voting begins the 3rd Monday preceding an election and up to 5:00 p.m. the Friday before the election. Absentee voting does not take place the Saturday, Sunday or Monday before an election.
To check the status of your absentee ballot, check your registration, see a sample ballot or check your voter history:
- visit: https://myvote.wi.gov/
GAB-121 Absentee Ballot Request
- Absentee Ballot Request: EL-121
GAB-131 Voter Registration Application (include Proof of Residence and copy of Photo ID)
- Voter Registration Form: EL-131
If you have any questions please contact the Town Office so we can help you!